Get in touch
Welcome to SFB – Chartered Accountants and Business Advice
Helping YOU achieve YOUR goals – in business and personally
Welcome to SFB Group, an award-winning national firm of chartered accountants. We are accounting professionals, tax specialists and business advisers. We offer our accountancy services and business services to small and medium sized businesses to help them achieve their goals through expert accounting services, financial services, financial planning and financial management.
Why Choose Us?
As professional accountants and business and finance advisors, we offer all the services you would expect from most accounting firms. Plus, we have been around since 1955, so we have all the experience requirements you need too.
What sets us apart from other accountancy firms is the focus we put on creating freedom for you and your business:
- We will help you make the right business decisions so you can achieve your goals.
- We always ask if your hard work is making you enough money and then explore ways to help you generate more profit through detailed financial analysis.
- When you need it, we will help you with your business exit strategy, guiding you to a profitable farewell.
- We will work with you to minimise your tax burden, through VAT and tax services and advice that can maximise relevant tax reliefs and allowances.
- We do all this through our EPIC values – Enjoyment in the work we do; always delivering a Professional service; providing an Innovative service; and offering a Commercial approach to our clients.
Beginning life as Stewart, Fletcher & Barrett Chartered Accountants and auditors in 1955, SFB has expanded to offer a wide range of complementary finance and accounting services and now offers our clients bespoke service packages across a range of areas to help their business and personal wealth grow.
The work of accountancy firms is no longer just about preparing a set of accounts and looking back on the past year – that was the work of a typical financial accountant. It is about knowing what is going on now and how to make things better in the future through our management accountants who understand your business and can help you make the right business decisions.
With offices in Nuneaton and Leicester, SFB provide a local base for clients across Warwickshire and Leicestershire as well as servicing clients nationally and internationally utilising digital platforms. We pride ourselves on providing tailored packages to meet our clients needs, giving them the freedom to achieve their business and personal goals.
Our services fall into 3 broad areas:
Help for businesses
- Accounts. Delivering management accounts for all types of companies, including budgets, cash flow forecasts and financial reporting, using the most up to date accounting software and accounting systems.
- Audit and assurance. Our auditing services add value to your business.
- Bookkeeping. Our bookkeepers save you time so you can focus on running your business.
- Business growth and advice. All the business advisory services business owners need to grow their company
- Corporate Finance. To help you maximise your business’s performance
- Expert witness and forensic accounting. Our specialist forensic accounting team combines financial analytical techniques with skilful use of technology and data mining tools to produce the reports you need
- International Tax Planning
- Payroll can be time consuming. Our in-house team can take the strain
- Research and Development Tax Relief
- Tax. Our tax services cover all things tax and taxation related, including VAT, Tax compliance, tax planning, personal tax, tax preparation and Tax returns.
Help for Individuals
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- International Tax Planning
- Private Client Services. Our services here cover: tax compliance, tax returns, inheritance tax, income tax, capital gains tax, employment taxes, Trusts and Estates and property taxes.
- Tax Investigation Services. We help protect you from the cost and time taken up by an HMRC tax investigation.
Contact us to see how we can help YOU to achieve YOUR goals
If you or your business is looking for some help from our accountancy specialists and business and tax advisers, from audits to taxation and everything in between, then please contact us or call us on 03333 444171 for an initial discussion, which is free of charge and without obligation. Our professional chartered accountants will be able to help, from business growth to worries about insolvency.