SFB are accountants with a wealth of experience of working within agricultural industries. Agriculturalists’ finances need special attention and not every accountant is able to do this effectively. SFB on the other hand has been advising landowners, farmers and diversified agricultural businesses for over 60 years. During this time, our advice has enabled both small and large agricultural enterprises to make the most of the tax and financial opportunities available despite the ever changing agricultural environment.
We provide a full range of support services to farmers, landowners and diversified agricultural businesses, including:
- Efficient payroll, bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Prompt preparation of annual accounts
- Helpful cost and margin comparisons
- Unbiased, practical advice for family farm structure – partnership or limited company
- Supportive guidance concerning partnership, contract and share farming agreements
- Effective succession planning including the use of trusts, wills and capital tax planning
- Meaningful profit and cash flow forecasts
- Assistance towards raising finance for land, quota, vehicle and machinery purchases
- Proactive development land planning and tax advice
- Reliable financial and retirement planning overview
- Advice and support during family disputes or matrimonial settlement
SFB are offering a FREE no obligation financial health check, which is a full review of your accounts with recommendations on improvements you might make in financial management and reporting. To arrange this please contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email email@example.com.