Structuring your agricultural business for success
Having the right structure in place for your business can drive your farm forward. Though many farms in the UK are ran as partnerships, there are benefits to structuring your business as a sole trader or limited company.
The right structure presents opportunities with:
- Protecting the family wealth with Trusts and/or Corporate entities
- Protection from market volatility
- Diversifying your business
- Claiming Research & Development tax relief
- External investment
- Succession planning
- Limiting liability and exposure to risk
SFB has helped a number of farms appropriately structure their business to maximise their potential and we can help you too!
To arrange a meeting with our agricultural business specialists, please contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email email@example.com.