Is diversification right for your rural business?
If you are looking to expand your agricultural services and branch our from traditional farming, SFB can help you set up your new business service.
Whether you are looking to convert your farm into rental units, a farm shop, livery stables or even starting a new business in a completely different sector, SFB will help you form a business plan, compile market research and take the correct financial planning steps.
SFB can help you with:
- Obtaining financing and/or grant and preparing cashflow forecast
- Maintaining Inheritance Tax Reliefs
- Maintaining Capital Gains Tax Reliefs
- Using the correct structure for your diversification
- Marketing advice and social media training
The next step for your business may be daunting, but our experience helping a multitude of clients with diversification and benchmarking will provide comfort as well as expert advice during your next chapter.
To speak to our specialist agricultural business team, please contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email email@example.com.