There are a number of difficulties during the process, such as joining together with neighbouring landowners, protecting hope vale from Inheritance Tax and cashflow implications of deferred payments in a sale.
When it comes to selling your land, SFB can help with:
- The outright sale of the whole property or part sale for downsizing
- The eligibility of tax reliefs for the sale, such as Entrepreneurs Relief or Rollover Relief
- Accompanying assets of the business to be sold with the land
- Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax issues that may arise if the land is held outside a farming partnership
- Minimising Inheritance Tax and planning for the next generation
- The potential complications of Farm Business Tenancies and non-agricultural activities
If you are selling your land, it is important to work with a specialist agricultural business services team. To arrange a FREE no obligation meeting, please contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.