Keeping up to date with charities legislation and reporting can be a challenge…
From balancing fundraising to meeting stakeholder’s demands, running a charity or a not-for-profit organisation is no easy task. That is why it is essential to work with a firm that understands your specialised accountancy and audit requirements. SFB can relieve your pain and ease the pressure!
Our expert charity and not-for-profit team will work with you to run your organisation as cost-effectively as possible, so you can ensure that every penny you raise counts towards achieving the organisations goals.
Our services include:
- Preparation of accounts under the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) and Charities Act
- Specialist audit reports
- Expert taxation advice, covering matters such as Gift Aid relief
- Incorporation/registration & start up advice for newly formed charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Advice on operational structure
- HR and employment consultancy, including payroll and workplace pensions
- Xero online accounting training for you and your finance team
- Corporate finance, grants and funding support
Legislation and requirements of charities and not-for-profit organisations, including social enterprises, churches and support groups, is ever-changing. But with the right strategic planning and preparation, this can be used as an opportunity. Therefore, it is important to work with the right advisers. Because SFB Group consists of range of specialist services, including accounts, tax and wealth management, we can support all aspects of your organisation.