Does your dental practice’s current accountancy firm have expertise in the industry?
At SFB, we know that every industry sector is different, and that even though the fundamentals of accountancy remain the same, the way they are applied and employed requires specialist knowledge of a sector in order to deliver the best results. We can provide your dental practice with a complete accounting service tailored to your needs. Whether you are a dental associate, a sole practitioner, locum or part of a larger group practice, you need good and professional accountancy, financial planning and taxation advisers to help you achieve your practice aspirations.
The qualified accountants and business advisors at SFB has over 30 years experience of working with dental practitioners. As a result, we understand the many financial challenges that you face. As experts in accountancy services for dentists, we can help you with all aspects relating to you and your practice, from advice on expanding your dental practice to devising tax efficient strategies to maximise your wealth.
SFB’s experienced accountants offer a range of specialist services for dental practices:
- Accounting and bookkeeping. We offer all the accounting services you would expect, from audits for those larger practices that require one, to cash flow analysis, on-going management accounts and end of year financial reporting. We also offer bookkeeping services, where our bookkeepers can provide you with a tailored service suited to your needs. In all areas, we only use the most advanced accounting software to guarantee the most accurate results in the quickest time.
- Payroll Services. Payroll can be complex and time consuming, especially with the never-ending stream of new laws and guidance from HMRC. We offer a full outsourced payroll service that does everything for you so that you can concentrate on running your practice and providing the best possible service for your patients.
- Practice valuations, purchases and sales. The purchasing and selling of dental practices, either to expand a business or, perhaps at retirement is a big decision, and one that needs specialist advisory services to guide you through the process.
- Business planning and structure. These two areas are essential for the smooth operation of any dental practice, and we offer business accounting and advisory services that will help you make the right decisions for the future. We also offer personal financial planning.
- Financing independent practice growth. Sometimes the growth of a dental practice can be financed from internal resources. At other times, external finance is needed, and you need a form of accountants which offers a range of professional services that can advise in this arena. We have the right contacts with lenders that will ensure you get the right deal for your practice.
- Tax Planning from tax professionals. Tax planning is an entire subset of accountancy in its own right. Our tax accountants will make sure that your business delivers all aspects of tax compliance as required by HMRC. However, tax is more complex than that and our tax consulting team can deliver you tax strategies that will ensure that business owners always get the most out of the opportunities available.
- Succession and retirement planning. Our team of succession planning experts are here when you need them to help and advise when you decide you are not far off retirement and, perhaps, want to make sure there is a robust succession plan in place. This is a specialist field of accounting that will ensure a smooth transition when the time comes.
Talk to us for Accounting Solutions for your Dental Practice
Dental practices face unique challenges, so specialist advice is essential in order to maximise practice potential. Because the SFB Group’s accounting department offers a range of specialist services, including accounts, tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll, succession planning, finance, valuations and business planning, we can support all aspects of your practice, whether you need small business accounting or a package for a larger group of practices.