Does your existing accountant help you with your business growth?
At SFB, we understand that when you’re busy running an SME, owner-managed or family business, it’s often hard to find the time to take a step back and assess where your business is heading.
SFB have developed a unique service to make sure you always know where your business is at and that you have a plan in place for the future – to ensure you achieve your goals!
Board View Service
A key driver behind every successful and profitable business is having regular board meetings. These must be efficient where the directors have the opportunity to discuss strategy and agree an action plan for growing their business.
Our Board View Service will provide you with an external independent board member. They will help you to get the most out of these meetings so that you achieve a level of growth that matches your goals and aspirations. They will constructively challenge and help shape the strategy of your business, to maximise the profit potential.
Your business will receive a one page plan which sets out the goals and aspirations for the business, with realistic milestones and tailored advice on the best route to get there. Measuring your actions is key!
The process begins with a goal setting exercise and a thought provoking discussion around what you want to achieve over the forthcoming 12 months. This will help us to identify all your personal and business goals, so we can understand your priorities and prepare an action plan for the future.
There are many benefits to having an external ‘adviser’ present. We will:
- Use our outside perspective to challenge the ‘who? what? why?’ in your business.
- Identify opportunities for growing your business that you may not be aware of.
- Identify threats and the solutions to prevent them.
- Suggest strategies that you may not have tried.
- Use our financial expertise to ensure that only viable projects are carried out.
So, why use Board View? The answer is very simple! Board View will help you to:
- Drive your business forward through focussed strategic planning.
- Increase turnover and profits over the long term.
- Identify and maximise growth opportunities.
- Implement accountability across the business.
- Minimise stress and create freedom.
If you would like to see your business achieve growth you never thought was possible, contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE consultation where we will undertake a simple health check of your business.