Who are you leaving YOUR money to? Your family or the government? If you don’t plan ahead, your estate could be liable to Inheritance Tax at 40%!
Our tax specialists can help you plan for the future, to reduce the level of inheritance tax your family will suffer when you’re no longer around. It is useful to remember that inheritance tax doesn’t just affect the wealthy; it can affect anyone with property and assets.
At SFB, we can help you manage your estate to ensure that you benefit from tax reliefs, so you are confident that your family’s future is being taken care of. We can help you consider the most appropriate solution for you and your loved ones.
- Work with your legal advisers to ensure your wishes are properly understood and dealt with
- Advise you and your family on appropriate methods to reduce your potential inheritance tax bill
- Advise you on the tax implications and advantages of using trusts in a tax efficient manner
- Work with your financial advisers to ensure that your investments are inheritance tax efficient
- Advise you on what reliefs you are entitled to and how to preserve them