Do your current accountants specialise in manufacturing and engineering? We do!
It’s a known fact that you get more out of your adviser if they specialise in your field. Our team of manufacturing and engineering experts truly understand the key issues and challenges facing businesses like yours. We understand not just the accounting records that are needed, but also the entire dynamics of engineering and manufacturing businesses.
With the changing economic landscape, cost pressures and global competition, it’s important to have the right team of advisers at your side. At SFB, we don’t just deliver traditional accountancy services, we offer specialist business growth, tax and corporate finance advice that will help you achieve your goals.
So why should your engineering and/or manufacturing company choose SFB?
Because we understand the:
- problems with labour, the supply, age and training
- risk of bad debts
- risk and lead in time between doing the work and being paid
- competitiveness of quoting for work
- we know the pertinent information that needs to be measured to fully understand where you are, including; order books, conversion, retention, quality control, and rejection
SFB can help with…
- Tax advice that makes a difference to you and your business
- Grants and funding
- Research and development tax reliefs
- Strategies for growth – remaining competitive and maintaining profit margins
- Meaningful and timely management information
- Cash flow management
- Succession, sale and MBO
- Practical advice on importing and exporting
- Management structures
- Lean manufacturing