Are you looking for an accountant who can offer a range of accounting services that will help with growing your business so that YOU can achieve YOUR goals? SFB goes the extra mile when it comes to providing accounting solutions that really deliver for you and your business. Our accounts team enjoy putting together the figures for you. Interpreting what they mean for you and your business and then advise you on how best to use them to make the right decisions for your business. SFB can deliver an EPIC service designed to give you the freedom to run your life the way you want to.
By working together to develop a close customer relationship, we aim to really understand your business so that we can provide a comprehensive range of services tailored to meet your needs. We look out for you and your business the whole year through – not just at your year end.
Our services for small business owners and larger companies alike include:
- Statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements.
- Tax Services, including VAT. From tax preparation to tax returns, we make sure everything is done accurately and on time.
- Business Bookkeeping services.
- Consolidated accounts for groups of companies.
- Payroll service. When you take on processing your own payroll, it can become time-consuming, especially keeping up with the on-gong law changes brought in by HMRC. Or it can be an expensive cost hiring a full time payroll clerk. Using our accounting and payroll software, we will look after the processing of your payroll data (along with the provision of printed or electronic reports and payslips), handle your RTI submissions to HMRC, and manage your auto enrolment reporting.
- Accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
- Management Accounts, monthly or quarterly. We will provide comprehensive management information, including profit and loss, balance sheet and bespoke reports. We can also help with cashflow forecasting, setting up internal processes for making and collecting payments and managing bank and cash balances.
- Bespoke reports for subsidiaries of overseas companies.
- Budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Review of existing accounting systems & procedures.
- Provide advice and training on a range of accounting software.
- Cloud accounting packages such as Xero, Quickbooks and Sage. We only use the best accounting software, which ensures our business accounting reports are always accurate and easily accessible.