Save time with SFB’s bookkeeping service
We know that running your business can involve a large amount of record keeping and financial administration, with endless spreadsheets to track financial transactions and detailed internal controls needed for effective financial management. As your business grows, keeping on top of this can be time consuming. At SFB, we understand that employing a full-time internal bookkeeper is not often cost-effective and might not deliver on all of your bookkeeping accounting needs.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping provides a great solution. Our experienced team has all the bookkeeping skills you would expect and are familiar with all the usual accounting systems including Sage, Quickbooks and Xero. We can deliver our services at your premises or remotely from our own offices, depending on what works best for you.
You are experts at your trade, and we are experts at ours. We are aware that many businesses are not familiar with the recent changes in the law for business accounting, and there is now a minimum requirement for the quality of your accounting records that wasn’t there before. This carries with it, therefore, a risk of non-compliance with HMRC, and possible penalties as a result. Having your tax and accounting records maintained by a firm of chartered accountants, offering a full range of accounting services including bookkeeping, will significantly lower this risk, and allow you to focus on growing your business.
SFB can assist with…
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records. This covers a wide range of day- to-day accounting tasks for all your business needs, including bank reconciliation, double entry bookkeeping, general ledger work, journal entries, keeping accounts, monthly expenses, petty cash, the posting process for HMRC, receivables and reconciliations.
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns.
- VAT is one of the more complex business taxes in the UK, with ever changing guidelines and laws. Our tax accountants are always fully up to date with the requirements of the legislation to ensure your VAT returns are on-time, accurate and correct.
- Cloud based accounting including Sage, Quickbooks and Xero. We always offer the most up to date and advanced tax and accounting packages in this area that suit you best.
- Management accounts. Whether monthly or quarterly, we will provide comprehensive management information, including profit and loss, balance sheet and bespoke reports. We can also help with cashflow forecasting, setting up internal processes for making and collecting payments and managing bank and cash balances.
- Accounts and bookkeeping training. You can use us as little or as much as you like, and if you want us to work alongside internal team members who need some training to get them up to speed, then we can help out with that too.
- Payroll. Payroll can be complex and time consuming. Outsourcing your payroll to us means that we will look after the processing of your payroll data (along with the provision of printed or electronic reports and payslips), handle your RTI submissions to HMRC, and manage your auto enrolment reporting.
SFB offers a full outsourced bookkeeping service. We can provide as little or as much support as you require, right up to a comprehensive package of accounting solutions and business services, delivering our services at your premises or at our own offices, depending on what works best for you. Our team will ensure that you keep track of your business’s finances, so you know where you are at all times. This will also hope help with forecasting and decision making regarding future plans and projects.
Contact SFB on 03333 444 171 or email email@example.com to arrange your FREE consultation to discuss how we can meet your bookkeeping needs on their own, or as part of a wider accounting outsourcing package.